Transcript Request Documentation
To Request a SCC Transcript or an Information Change Request form please follow the following instructions:
1) Please start at the SCC main homepage: www.stanly.edu.
2) Please go to the current student Tab (it is the second from the left in the yellow bar) and select student Forms
3) Now that you are at the Student Forms page, please look under the Records and Registration section and look for the SCC transcript Request forms, there should be two different forms. One for current students, and one for if it has been more than 12 months since you were a student. Please see the following screenshot for reference: For those that are within the last 12 months, please select the applicable link and log in using your SCC username and password. Please fill out the e-form, and select the submit button at the bottom of the page when completed.
If you have selected the link that is for those that were a student more than 12 months ago, you will need to download the PDF, fill it out, print it, scan it, and finally email it to Bonnie Burris, Coordinator of Student Information, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) For any additional questions regarding your transcripts, or to check on the status of your transcript request, please contact Bonnie Burris, Coordinator. Bonnie’s contact information is as follows:
- Name: Bonnie Burris
- Title: Student Information Coordinator
- Location: Patterson Building; Room 105B
- Phone: 704-991-0127
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Enrollment Management
If you need technical assistance, please contact SCC Technical Support, through live chat, calling 704-991-0222, or submit a ticket from the main support page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can access live chat by going to the main Tech Support page at https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and selecting the yellow “Let’s Talk” chat window towards the bottom of the page. We can only handle login issues over the chat, or phone. We cannot handle login issue through email, so please make sure you contact us over chat, or call. Please visit the main Technical Support page to see normal business hours and closings.
Thank you for your time, this concludes this documentation.