- Go back to the WebAdvisor page and select the log in link at the bottom of the page.
- Use your SCC User ID (username) and default password to login. If you are not prompted to update your password, then skip to the next step. If you are not able to login, please try resetting your password at https://changepw.stanly.edu. If you still are not able to login, please visit the main Technical Support page and use the yellow chat bubble to request assistance with your login. Here is a link to Technical Support page https://stanly.freshdesk.com/support/home
- The following are screenshots of the login portal you will see at Canvas, Webadvisor, Self-Service, Student Gmail, and MyPage. All of the listed systems will use the same username and password. Once you change your password in one of these webservices, your password will change for all of the others.
- If prompted to change your password, or if you receive a message that states that your password has expired and needs to be changed, enter in the default password into the Old Password box, and enter your new password into the New Password box and confirm the password. Below explains password requirements for the new password.
- If the password reset is successful, then you will be presented with the login screen again. Please log in with your newly created password to access WebAdvisor. You will use the same username and password for Canvas, WebAdvisor, Student Gmail, Self-Service, My-Page Login, Office 365, online SCC e-forms,, and more. You will be prompted to change your password every 90 days. If you are not able to log in to the wireless network on campus, please try logging into Self-service and see if it prompts you to update your password. Please only use your username to access SCC Campus computers and do not use your whole email address to login.
If you are having issues logging in, or needing technical assistance, please contact SCC Technical Support through live online chat. You can access live chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and selecting the yellow chat bubble towards the bottom of the screen.
We can only handle login issues through chat or over the phone. We cannot handle login issue through email, or tickets, so please make sure you contact us over chat, or phone. Please visit the main Technical Support page to see normal business hours and closings. Main Tech Support phone number is 704-991-0222.